True But Painful Facts About Everyday Life

Anders Morgenthaler a cartoonist and Mikael Wulff a Danish writer has collectively developed a series of graphics which depicts some painful but true facts of everyday life in the modern world. Their images and diagrams make everyone laugh, but they represent the true facts of the society. The graphics look so professional and give corporate look to the viewers. These creative images are really admired by the viewers and both the duos have perfectly portrayed the facts before the world.

The McDonalds Curve clearly shows that people find it amazing at the very first time and then they never come back to this place again. The graph shows negative proportion in the McDonald curve.

There is a huge availability of applications on the Facebook, but there is no useful application on the Facebook which is indeed true.

The contents of women’s magazines are entirely based on two facts, i.e. thinking of yourself as the world’s most beautiful women and losing 20 lbs in a week.

Another fact reveals that the graph of religious extremism at Apple Inc is high as compared to other countries of the world.

The majority of email users discover the spelling errors and typos after they sent it to someone rather than before checking it before.

There is so many sandals which are popular for men, but that sandals actually look good on men are rare.

Almost all the dietary experts believe that the white bread is most dangerous food for the mankind as compared to other Toxics shown in the graphics.

Most of us eat bananas when it turns to be in the worst condition to eat.

The digital media have covered entire content space, which is quite true in the 21st century.

The biggest lies diagrams show the funny moments of our life and how we behave on the internet.

All of us care a lot about the melting of ice cream rather than glaciers and Iceland

We all consume 90% of toothpaste in 05-08 days and take months to consume the rest of 10% which is funny truth in our life

The majority of email users discover the spelling errors and typos after they sent it to someone rather than before checking it before.

There is so many sandals which are popular for men, but that sandals actually look good on men are rare.

Almost all the dietary experts believe that the white bread is most dangerous food for the mankind as compared to other Toxics shown in the graphics.

Most of us eat bananas when it turns to be in the worst condition to eat.

The digital media have covered entire content space, which is quite true in the 21st century.

The biggest lies diagrams show the funny moments of our life and how we behave on the internet.

All of us care a lot about the melting of ice cream rather than glaciers and Iceland

We all consume 90% of toothpaste in 05-08 days and take months to consume the rest of 10% which is funny truth in our life

The majority of us make schedules for the whole week of the entertaining events in our life.

truth-facts-funny-1

truth-facts-funny-2

truth-facts-funny-3

truth-facts-funny-4

truth-facts-funny-5

truth-facts-funny-6

truth-facts-funny-7

truth-facts-funny-8

truth-facts-funny-9

truth-facts-funny-10

truth-facts-funny-11

truth-facts-funny-12

truth-facts-funny-13

truth-facts-funny-14

truth-facts-funny-15

truth-facts-funny-16

All the images are really interesting and entertaining. These are the universal true facts and we all behave opposite to these facts.