WordPress is no more a secret to any blogger or small business owner. It has become a needed content publishing platform for numerous real businesses and skilled writers around the web. But the problem is writers and bloggers are not web masters, so they run into certain errors that can make them look silly.
CopyBlogger has come up with 15 errors which a WordPress user usually fall into but these errors can easily be fixed. Just check out he infographic below and use it as a basic checklist to be sure your WordPress website or blog isn’t suffering from any of these foolish errors.
Here I am listing 15 errors to avoid:
- Slow load time.
- Extra space at the end of wp-config.php.
- Gateway or database connection error.
- Default tag line.
- Making your blog private.
- Old version of WordPress.
- Keeping deactivated plugins.
- Messy wp-admin section.
- Posts that span the entire front page.
- Sidebar shows up below the content.
- Phantom homepage.
- The dreaded blog subdirectory.
- Index.php in URL.
- Local and visible backups.
- Visible server information.