With the advancement of technology the world is becoming compact and people are exposed to numerous choices in every walk of life. When it comes to online shopping you have ample choices to sit at home and shop. Similarly, talking about online payments, now there are many reliable and convenient sources which are trying their level best to provide their users easy and simple ways to pay online for their purchases. Therefore few affordable, smart and flexible online payment methods are as under. These are best three online payment alternatives and are most popular.
- Amazon Payments
- Google Wallet
- Amazon payments, was launched in 2007 and is a subsidiary of Amazon .com. They provide their services to process online transactions.
- Amazon payments, is to facilitate users of amazon.com so that they can easily purchase online on amazon and take the maximum benefits of products.
- Visa or master card is required for making payments through Amazon payments. The customers can buy from any American based website and pay through his or her account over Amazon by Amazon payments.
- Jockey and Patagonia are the excluded brands through which Amazon users cannot make a purchase by using Amazon payments. Amazon account holders are facilitated in a way that they do not have to reenter their details of account and card number every time they check out.
- Amazon payment charges 2.9 percent +.30 dollars as the transaction cost.
- One of the limitations of Amazon payment is that minimum withdrawal of amount is 10 dollars. The users cannot take below this amount.
- Dwolla is a high tech company which is involved in providing online payment systems to its users over the internet and mobile phones. They are working in both the industries with the same name.
- It’s a company that was founded during 2008 and the base for its services is Lowa.
- The company started its operation in collaboration with few small banks and retailers in the market. The initial funds were 1.31 million dollars.
- The company was able to generate transaction of almost 20 thousand user’s amount hitting the figures above 1 million. This was itself an achievement for the company. This whole raise was within 2 to 3 years after the launch of the company.
- The competitive edge of the company is the flexibility in payment options it offers to its users.
- The company charges 0.25 dollars per transaction on the receiving end.
- Google wallet is yet another achievement of Google. The facility it to assist Google users to have online payments through their Google accounts.
- The users of Google can take the benefit of this source buy shopping not only online but at some physical stores as well.
- This service has integration with Google’s Gmail account and it controlled through these accounts.
- Google charges minimal fee comparatively to others competitors which is one of the significant reasons of its increasing popularity.
- The downside is that the fee is charged on both debit and credit cards.