These are some colorful resources of images. Colorful images creates very good relationship among people. Basically there are three type of basic colors RED, BLUE, GREEN. Colors are derived from spectrum of white light. There are some receptive retina which act as lense and disperse white light into different colors of light with different wavelength. Color of an object depends on the property of material. Their properties are light refection, light refraction, light absorption, emission spectra. Colors are normally defined by their coordinate space.
In technology and education study of color is called chromatography and color its self is called chromatics.
- The rainbow colors in the spectrum are called spectrum colors.
- These color was first identified by Sir Isaac Newton. These spectral colors contains all those colors which can also be produces by white light.
- These colors are called spectral color or monochromatic colors.
- Color of an object depend upon the nature of material of that objects. Like how much they reflect light.
- Color of an object also depends on the nature of perceiving device. Like our eye perceive reflected light coming from that object which we are viewing.
- I want to give some new information that scientistist have found some of the objects only reflect light and some of the object emit their own light which we can’t see. Mean they do both emit light and reflect light. This is an awesome feature next time I will work to give information about those objects which alsoemit lights
- Aristotle one of the brilliant scientist in the history wrote about color vision and changing nature of light.
- Newton Proposed that time that light is a form of energy. Colors are produced from light so if you want to know about basics of color you should have idea of light properties like refraction reflection diffraction.
- Thomas Young was the first who proposed that all colors are made up of three basic colors. Three basic colors are Red, Blue, Green, In short RGB.
Color Vision In Eye
- Besides properties of objects color is also determined by the cell in human eye named as retina. Which refracts different wavelength of light with different angles in the eye.
- The cell which refracts color are also called cones.
- There are three different types of cones like three different types of basic colors.
- One type of cones are relatively very different from the other types.
Colors In Brain
- When the light is processed at the retina different light reflect differently and different values are assigned to each colors which are perceived by human eye.
- There are three different channels through which colors after processing are transmitted towards brain named Red–Green Channel, Blue–Yellow channel, black-white luminance channel.
- According to this theory human eye cannot perceive Redish–Green and Yellowish–Blue Colors.
- All these processes are called opponent processes.
- Basically in science terms colors types are Hue, Brightness, Saturation and Gross.
- Hue Involves shades of Violet, Blue, Green, Red, Orange, Yellow.
- Some of the colors are also derived from the name of object Orange is derived from Salmon.
- Now we have set of twelve colors excluding special colors.
- When two different color of light is mixed together then it produces a color of new light which looks very attractive and cool this kind of activity is called addictive color.
- Normally the three basic colors RGB are used as two primary different sources of light to achieve the process of mixing light.
- Have you ever seen a picture in hard copy, absolutely yes every one should have seen, So these are examples of Subtractive coloring.
- These colors are made by using dyes, inks and pigment which is absorbed my light to complete this process and this process gives a reasonable quiet good results.
- Well Do you know a white paper which is made up of small particle and atoms emits white light that why paper looks white in color.
- But Some Papers are not pure white they look dull or some time there’s difference in colors why it is so, Because these paper do not emit pure white light that’s what they show different color.
- These colors are produce due to interference of light.
- This kind of colors are produced from a structure of material when its properties are measured with parallel lines. Which is composed on micro-structure color’s wavelength.
- Colorfulness mean how much what amount of color is in the color material or you say the concentration of color in the material or in anything.
- Colorfulness also produces different effects of colors. Like if you mix two different color with some concentration and again if you mix these color with different concentrations . This experiment will produce different color. Hence different colors effect can be produced using this simple phenomena.
- This color is made by adding white light to to black color.
- If you have looked at cars the black color of mirrors is due to tinted papers.
- These paper allow visibility only in one side.
- While Some papers allow partial visibility on one side.