Although with the emergence of email, instant messaging and other fast applications for communication the fax has almost lost its value. But still today there are some important official documentation which are required to be faxed thus it has its significance in its own. We may say that all these latest fast communication applications and services cannot replace it. The hindrance before in faxing was that it used to require a printing facility at receiving end. But with the advancement and online faxing facility through websites, this problem has been eliminated. Here are some authentic and useful web services which cater the need of online faxing in the appropriate way.
- It provides a free international fax sending service but for receiving it has certain charges.
- Google drive or hotmail account is mandatory if you need to use this service
- Sent items are saved on Google drive account.
- It can support pdf files, image files, MS Word, Excel files, etc.
- This web service is quite effective and does serve the purpose well.
- The layout is simple and user friendly. The instructions are easy and understandable.
- You can send 2 faxes in a day which are free of cost.
- It can support documents written in following formats; tif, pdf, jpg, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power point, and gif.
- It gives a free trial of 30 days that includes 100 outgoing and 200 incoming faxes free of cost.
- You can send a fax to 40 different countries through this service.
Got Free Fax
- This service provide you the facility to fax at higher standards than the regular pdf or word file standards which means you can send rich text through this service.
- You can send two faxes per day with the maximum size of 20 MB. Each fax is limited to three pages.
- They are operating within USA and Canada only as free service providers where as if you want to use international faxing facility you can avail the paid services.
- This is a free online fax sending service in which you can send up to 3 pages fax once you have signed up for registration.
- Google drive and drop box support this service.
- It also offer 30 days free trail
- This is the only application available for all android, blackberry, iphone, ipad, mac and windows phones.
- It’s a USA and Canadian based service.
- They offer free fax sending facility within USA and Canada. You can send up to 6.5 million free faxes.
- International faxing is charged.
- Maximum number of free faxes per day is 5. Each fax should not be of more than 3 pages including the cover page.
- It can support MS Word, Excel and pdf formats of file with a maximum size of 20 MB.
Besides the above mentioned sites, there are many other websites which are offering faxing facility. The competition is tough therefore you would be able to avail this facility through various websites, each providing its own kind of additional services. Before you make a choice, make sure you chose an authentic site which ensures the delivery of the fax on time.