HTC has launched a new android Smartphone HTC Desire L in desire series on Friday 19 April in Taiwan. This is big news for people who have a low budget and waiting for best Smartphone. Remember that this is 3rd desire phone launched in 2013.
The new smart phone is released in Taiwan at Home market of HTC. The new desire phone is with dual core processor and 4.3 inch display screen and dimensions of 128.0mm x 66.9mm x 8.9mm. Weight of the device is 118g and its RAM is 1GB. There is no any news about its price now. Before this Smartphone, HTC has launched Desire Q and Desire P already with the period of few weeks. The new Smartphone has come with the following features.
- 4.3 inch display screen with resolution of 800 x 480 pixels
- Android operating system (Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
- Processor with 1 GHz speed (dual core)
- RAM memory of 1GB
- 4 GB inner storage memory with microSD card slot
- Camera of 5 megapixels (auto focus + 720 pixels HD video recording + BSI sensor)
- 2G and 3G network Support
- Battery with storage capacity of 1800 mAh
This phone has connectivity tool of WiFi 802.11 b/g/n for internet connection, Bluetooth version 4.0 and micro USB 2.0.The improved music quality provided by Beats Audio technology and audio jack of 3.5mm is also provided. You can choose your device color from black, pink or white.Check back for price of HTC desire L.