- Display : Two Models with 4.7″ screen, and another with a 5.5″ display.
- Speed: New super-fast WiFi chip, improving internet speeds dramatically.
- Battery: The A8 processor is expected to improve power efficiency, and therefore increase battery life.
- Camera: Apple’s new device is also expected to have a vastly improved camera, with a 13-megapixel sensor provided by Sony . The new design is expected to feature a camera which protrudes slightly from the iPhone 6’s new slimline body.
- Release Date: Apple will unveil the iPhone 6 on Tuesday, September 9th, at a major event in the tech giant’s home town of Cupertino.
- Price: Apple’s pricing is usually kept fairly well under wraps – you can never tell when they’re going to pull a surprise price drop. But if we base it on last year’s pricing, the 4.7″ model with the smallest capacity (16GB for the 5S) will cost £549, the next up (32GB) £629 and the biggest storage (64GB) £709.If Apple upgrade the maximum storage to 128GB as is rumoured, it’s likely they’ll make the minimum amount 32GB.
Below you can see the design of iPhone 6 and more Features.