The two artists, Chadwick and Spector’s, are currently located in Texas. They have spent precious times of their lives in Chiang Mai, a beautiful place in Thailand. Now after spending ten years in Thailand, they are finally settled in United States of America.
Major Achievements of the Artists
- Both the artists have received a prestigious award in New York for their amazing face painting collection. The name of the award is “new York foundation for the art fellow ship award”. They received this award in 2001.
- The two artists have also the privilege of being a nomination in the awards of sovereign Asian arts.
- The photographs of the face paintings by the two artists are auctioned in Hong Kong and they earned a good reputation there.
- The artists also gained popularity through books as their work was published in the Harvard review and the book “real real thing”. This book was written by the writer Wendy Steiner.
- The biggest achievement of the two artists is their contribution in the development and creation of anatomy museum where they got the chance to work with many famous and reputable curators from all over the world.
Here is the face paint art done by them.